ResearchILD’s Executive Function Conference
Founded nearly 40 years ago by Dr. Lynn Meltzer, our nationally-acclaimed annual conference brings together experts in the fields of executive function and learning differences. Leading educators from around the world are always enthusiastic about learning cutting-edge research in combination with practical, hands-on applications to classroom teaching.
ResearchILD’s annual Executive Function conference brings together an unparalleled panel of speakers from across the educational spectrum, including experts in executive function and metacognition, social and emotional learning, neurodiversity, and learning differences.
ResearchILD has been a premier provider of research-based content for educators seeking knowledge, information, and practical strategies for EF strategy development for all learners, including those with ADHD, ASD, and dyslexia.
This conference is designed for professionals in education, psychology, child development, speech and language pathology, school psychology, home-school education, and other related fields. This includes general and special-education teachers and principals across elementary and secondary grades, superintendents, curriculum directors, college-level administrators, and other specialists.
Past speakers have included:
- Robert Brooks, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist; Faculty, Harvard Medical School (part-time), and Former Director, Department of Psychology, McLean Hospital; Lecturer and Author
- Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Psychology, Yale School of Medicine; Director, Brown Clinic for Attention and Related Disorders; Manhattan Beach, CA.; Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, University of California Riverside School of Medicine
- Mary Helen Immordino-Yang, Ed.D., Fahmy and Donna Attallah Chair in Humanistic Psychology; Director, USC Center for Affective Neuroscience, Development, Learning and Education (CANDLE); Professor of Education, Psychology & Neuroscience, Rossier School of Education, University of Southern California
- Ned Hallowell, M.D., Child and Adult Psychiatrist; Founder, The Hallowell ADHD Centers; NYT best-selling author
- Pedro Noguera, Ph.D., Dean, Rossier School of Education; Distinguished Professor of Education, University of Southern California
- Irvin Scott, Ed.D., Senior Lecturer on Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- George McCloskey, Ph.D., Professor and Director of Research, School of Professional and Applied Psychology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- And many more!
Stay tuned for the announcement of the 38th Annual Executive Function Conference, which will be held in the Fall of 2023.