Home Forums 2021 SMARTS Executive Function Summer Workshop Message Board 2021 SMARTS Summer Training Introductions

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Keymaster

We are so happy to have you with us for this workshop.  Please tell us a little about yourself  and where you will be using SMARTS.   If you have any questions or comments please post them on the forum.  We will check the forum throughout the training.  Thanks again for joining us!

Caitlin Vanderberg
    Participant

Hi everyone, we’re thrilled that you’re joining us for the SMARTS Summer Workshop! My name is Caitlin, and I am a SMARTS Program Associate at ResearchILD. I support various projects related to the SMARTS curriculum and other ResearchILD programs. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all over the course of the workshop.

Hi everyone!

My name is Michael Greschler. I’m the Director of the SMARTS program, and I am very excited to join with you all for this summer training. I have actually been with SMARTS for almost ten years (!) so I have a lot to share about ways you can use the curriculum, high impact strategies, ways to get kids on board, etc. See you soon!

My name is Melissa Haynes. I am a special ed teacher/case manager at Greenland Central School – a K-8 school. I am currently on my 7th year working with middle schoolers. Most of my students have ADD/ADHD, anxiety and/or depression. Always looking for ways to help them find what works for THEM, in hopes of building independent skills before they move on to the high school

Caitlin Vanderberg
    Participant

Welcome, Melissa! We hope that during the SMARTS workshops you find strategies and other individualized ways to prepare your students to become independent learners. We’re glad you’re joining us.

Elizabeth Ross
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone! We are super excited you are joining us for this training! Let us know if you have any questions 🙂
    – Elizabeth (SMARTS Associate and Media Manager)

[email protected]
    Participant

Very excited about the SMARTS way! My name is Anne and I am a special education liaison for 9th graders in Western Mass.

Caitlin Vanderberg
    Participant

It’s nice to meet you, Anne! Feel free to post any questions or resources on the discussion boards as you view the SMARTS summer workshops.

Best,
    Caitlin, SMARTS Associate

Kate Biagini
    Participant

Hi! I am running a couple of Academic Labs at the high school level this year! I am excited to be able to take part in the SMARTS workshop.

Caitlin Vanderberg
    Participant

Hi Kate, we’re glad you’re joining us! Feel free to post questions or resources on the discussion boards as you view the SMARTS workshops.

Best,
    Caitlin, SMARTS Associate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.